 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2358
Re: Missing include files
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2005 01:54:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Matt Chessell wrote:

Thanks Orion, but I'm unable to open the lg_colors tar file. I've tried to open
it on a couple of machines with winzip but it reports an 'invalid header'. Is
there a standard .zip version of this I can use?

I just downloaded it and opened it fine with Winzip, maybe you had a download
problem, you should try downloading again.

ROSCO