 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2304
Re: LPub and white on white
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 17 Sep 2004 13:31:06 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Kevin L. Clague wrote:

Building Instructions->Submodels provides background color controls for up to
four levels of submodels.  Submodel level 0 is the top level model in you
design.

Ah!

I didn't realize that submodel level 0 was the "root" level.  I guess as my file
doesn't really have submodels I didn't think to try these settings.

Thanks!

And BTY, the link to the installer on you main page says it is for 2202 but it
still installs 2201 (and the installer says thanks for installing 2106 :)

-Rob A>