 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2299
    Problems with lgeo and trans green —Niels Bugge
   Here’s two problems that have been bothering me almost ever since I started raytracing, but now I simply have to have them fixed to get on with my webpage: First one: When I use L3PAO with the Lgeo library turned on (-lgeo –o) the resulting Pov-ray (...) (20 years ago, 11-Sep-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)