 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2284
    Re: Eolus-Series Business Craft —Travis Cobbs
   (...) Nice image. It looks like you also have Geometry->Seam Width checked (although it's hard to tell for sure). I think that when edge lines are turned on, Seam Width tends to just lead to extra noise in the image. On a side note, the Subdued (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

        Re: Eolus-Series Business Craft —Mladen Pejic
   (...) Hey Travis, (...) I'll play around with it some your program some more and try that. BTW, I'm using version 2.1, the one that comes with that all-encompassing LDraw installer. (...) Yes, I had to use the old version of part 464 so that's why (...) (20 years ago, 18-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)