 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2277
Re: Quick question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 2 Aug 2004 12:12:40 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Eduardo Vazquez Harte wrote:
I can do this for a reason

#if (clock = 1)
#include"online\spot1\n.inc"
#end
#if (clock = 2)
#include"online\spot1\s.inc"
#end
#if (clock = 3)
#include"online\spot1\w.inc"
#end
#if (clock = 4)
#include"online\spot1\e.inc"
#end

I tryed to do an animation of a scene with some cameras in every frame,
The idea is to change or camera on every frame.

the inc files are cameras the main pov file has no camera.

I you understand  can you help me anyone?

I'll try to answer.  I'm not a POV-Ray wizard, but I tried to do what you are
saying once, and it just didn't work.  I had to put the cameras in the main pov
file.

James