 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2273
Re: Quick question
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sat, 31 Jul 2004 17:31:33 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Trevor Hewer wrote:
You could do this without any .inc files at all. Within the .pov file, you can
do something like this:

#if(clock == 1)
camera{...}
#end

#if(clock == 2)
camera{...}
#end

If you need to try out your camera angles, you can comment out the other ones
with '/*' and'*/', so there's only one camera specified at a time.

I can't do this sort of animation , how can i have make it possible?