 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2250 (-5)
  Re: Brick 2 x 2 with Wheels and Dually Wheels

(...) Well, I actually had to do this to modell the gap in the tube. Fortunately nothing broke. (On the other hand, I have plenty of these bricks, and I'll buy even more :-D ) (...) I have both versions. I have not changed the taps or clips in this (...) (20 years ago, 9-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: Brick 2 x 2 with Wheels and Dually Wheels

(...) My advise is: Don't try this at home! Those tap or clips broke very easily even when they were new, and I guess time hasn't made then less fragile... Then we had to fix them with a 3022 Brick 2x2 or a broken 650 Nylon Coupling (...) That was a (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: Brick 2 x 2 with Wheels and Dually Wheels

Niels - Looks nice! On some of my older 2x2 wheel bricks there is a gap which allows the axle to be removed and/or snapped into the brick. On the newer bricks the metal axle cannot be removed (looks similar to your ldraw part). I'll see if I can (...) (20 years ago, 7-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: Brick 2 x 2 with Wheels and Dually Wheels

Well, I just gave it a try, and here are the results: (2 URLs) Since Peeron lists the dually (or double) tyre as partnumber 7b, I used 7b.dat for this tyre. I don't know the partnumber for the dually wheel, I used 20b.dat for now. These yet (...) (20 years ago, 6-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: the train is growing

(...) Hi Trevor, what kind of machine do you use for those images? I'm just working on an image where the pov-code has 39.000 lines. And I just found out that not the povcode but the resolution and render-options can be the problem. The actual (...) (20 years ago, 3-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact