 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2224
Re: a nice "tutorial" on radiosity
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Mon, 10 May 2004 19:25:44 GMT

Woo Hoo!

Thanks Jeroen! Some time ago I wanted to do get the same effect, but my
mind isn't suited to all the tests necessary to figure out how to do that.
I'll definitely save those settings!

Thanks again!

--Ryan

P.S. You can see what I wanted to render in that way here:
http://users.ifriendly.com/fourfarrs1/artron/chapter6.htm