 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2190
  Re: HDRI and radiosity

(...) Hi Mike, thank you for your quick answer. Can you send me the modified color-file? Or can you tell me a link for download? Would be great... I set ambience in the critical pictures to a higher level without any good result. Only if I use (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: HDRI and radiosity

(...) I've forwarded Orion's email with the file and instructions on how to use it to you. I hope it helps somehow. What program are you rendering this with? POV-Ray, I presume? How are you doing the HDRI with POV? -Mike (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)

  Re: HDRI and radiosity

(...) Hi again, I received the file and will try to use it with my next picture. I will let you know if it works for me. I have explained some things about hdri and povray here: (URL) If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. If I can (...) (20 years ago, 25-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)