 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2090
  LPub and MegaPOV again

I finally decided to give LPub another go afte getting the Virtual Lego book last year. I installed everything on a clean machine using the all in one installer on the disk, apart from the fact that I had Povray 3.5 on it already. I have also just (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: LPub and MegaPOV again

(...) There is NO need to uninstall POV-Ray 3.5! You can have POV 3.1g and 3.5 on the same PC. The ALL-IN-ONE-INSTALLER will attempt to install MEGAPOV into your POV 3.1g directory but if it does not find it it will create it's own folder. Okay here (...) (21 years ago, 5-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad.ray, FTX)