 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 207
    Re: L3PLiTE? —Leonardo Zide
   (...) I searched my backup disks and couldn't find a version of the library with the connections information. I fixed about 100 files, making them BFC compliant and with the connection information but I lost everything after I changed the format of (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)

        Identifying connections (Was: L3PLiTE?) —Jacob Sparre Andersen
   [ FUT lugnet.cad.dev ] Leonardo: (...) I think it is time to think about identifying connections. What about using an empty piece named "-stud.dat" that should be placed exactly, including orientation, where a "properly" connected stud should be (...) (24 years ago, 3-Apr-00, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.dev)