 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2053
    Re: LPub/LSynth/Mega-POV Question —David Perdue
   (...) Yes, the gaps are where the wires bend more. I figured that the bending was responsible for the gaps. (...) Hmmmm...going through all the gaps and trying to fix them probably won't work. I am fully synthesizing my models, so there is ALOT of (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: LPub/LSynth/Mega-POV Question —Kevin L. Clague
   In lugnet.cad.ray, David Perdue wrote: David, This problem is tops of the list of things to fix. Kevin (21 years ago, 7-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad.ray)