 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2040
Re: Virtual locomotive MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 2003 23:14:09 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Jennifer Clark wrote:
I have encountered other errors in LGEO, one that springs to mind is that the
Technic triangle is at the wrong orientation. There is also a technic part
(can't remember which one) that comes up with the wrong part when LGEO is used.
I have no idea if there are fixes for these too.

My question is: would it be possible to have a centrally managed file(s)
containing these fixes that could be downloaded from somewhere obvious, say
ldraw.org? It would certainly be handier than manually patching files on all the
computers and would keep everyone up to date.

I have 12 fixed LGEO parts and I'm half-way through making a HTML page with them,
but ldraw.org may also be the place...
/Lars