 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 2009
Re: Introducing JetRed
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 13:44:09 GMT

/snip/

Another quick suggestion:

Run you the POV file the L3P generate through the program found here:

http://members.aol.com/elferwette/LDraw/index.htm

This does a fairly good job of smoothing the parts that should be curved

-Orion

Thanks for the suggestion, I will have to try that out for the rounded wedge
pieces.  As for my rant before, I am chalking that up to over reacting after a
few rough days of life...  Thanks for the encouragement.