 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1923
    Re: Version 2.2 of the LDraw radiosity files available —Jeroen de Haan
   Hi all, I have written an installation and users guide for the new files. Please point your browser to (URL) there are any problems, please let me know. Oh, not on the page but very important: the files are stricktly POV-Ray 3.5 compatible. Sorry no (...) (21 years ago, 16-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        POV-Ray Insert Menu (WAS Re: Version 2.2 of the LDraw radiosity files available) —Ahui Herrera
   Jeroen has once again push the envelope of how we (LDraw users) use POV-Ray. I do believe that he is the first person within our community to make use of the Insert Menu in POV-Ray 3.5. Using the insert menu makes it much easier to use his code for (...) (21 years ago, 17-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)