 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1810
  Create only BOM and parts used in LPub

Hi, Is it possible to just generate part images or the BOM image, without having to render the complete model? Jaco (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Create only BOM and parts used in LPub

(...) Hi Jaco, I'm doing this from memory because I don't have LPub in front of me, but.... Go to the Building Instructions tab, then the Steps sub-tab. Uncheck the Construction Images check box. Pull down the Generate->Instruction Images menu. (...) (21 years ago, 29-May-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Create only BOM and parts used in LPub

Yes! Ofcourse. I could have figured that out myself! Thanks a lot (again) Kevin! Jaco "Kevin L. Clague" <kevin_clague@yahoo.com> schreef in bericht news:HFo229.13qE@lugnet.com... (...) having (...) the (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)