 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1800
Re: How do u make a small scale town?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sat, 19 Apr 2003 15:38:06 GMT

I want to know how to do something like the MOTM

My Hobby Corner

Kiss Attila Csongor (KACS)
April, 2002

Read down also

Thank :)

In lugnet.cad.ray, Eduardo Vazquez Harte writes:
I whould like to do a town but not normal scale but reduced scale so it
looks like in real LEGO "i don't mean micor or nano scale i mean a normal
model like car.dat and make it look like a micro machines car but still
minifigs can get in as the also are reduced to the same scale"

I hope someone can understand me and can show me some examples i'm not great
with pov-ray.

THX