 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1798
  How do u make a small scale town?

I whould like to do a town but not normal scale but reduced scale so it looks like in real LEGO "i don't mean micor or nano scale i mean a normal model like car.dat and make it look like a micro machines car but still minifigs can get in as the also (...) (21 years ago, 18-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: How do u make a small scale town?

I want to know how to do something like the MOTM My Hobby Corner Kiss Attila Csongor (KACS) April, 2002 Read down also Thank :) (...) (21 years ago, 19-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)