 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1784
  LPub Difficulties

This may well be something very simple, but I'm not finding it. I'm trying out LPub for the first time. I had LDraw and MLCAD and had created a number of .ldr files which I wanted to run through LPub. Today I downloaded and installed POV-RAY, (...) (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: LPub Difficulties

(...) Hi Peter, Thanks for all the good info. What version of Windows are you running on? If you send me your DATs, I can try to run them here. Also send me your config.lpb from the LPub install directory. Kevin <snip> (21 years ago, 11-Apr-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)