 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1756
Re: floors and wooden floors
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 2003 07:04:22 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, Thomas Burger writes:

is there a way to edit and use the original lg_colors.inc file?

[snip]

and
the colors are way to light. doing a correction to toe radio files to
include the original lg-colors.inc, will that work?

hi thomas,

I'll send you my modified lg-colors.inc containing the original ldraw-colors.

bye, willy

PS. you are german, arn't you? (just to sort it out. it'll make conversation
easier).