 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1729
Re: Problem with LGEO
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 2003 16:37:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad.ray, David Rabadan writes:
Hello everyone.  I have been trying to render mocs with
L3P Add-On version 1.3.8 and POV-Ray version 3.5 but every time
I check the "use LGEO library" field and run the render I get the
following error in POV-Ray:

parse error: cannot open include file lg_defs.inc

I have told L3P Add-on where the files are and the file in question is
were it should be.
here is the part were POV-Ray fails:

You must also tell PovRay where to find the LGEO parts,
see http://www.hassings.dk/l3/l3p.html#lgeo3
/Lars