 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1724
  L3P - Anton Raves Library Support?

Hello! Is there any chance that L3p will support Anton Raves POVRay Lego Library? I think that would be great because there are a lot of great made bricks in that library and LGEO seems to be dead. Maybe L3P could pick the necessary pieces from both (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: L3P - Anton Raves Library Support?

(...) Hi Carsten - I've talked to Anton a bit about this. He has a desire to see a converter from LDraw to his library. I believe there's an issue of different part origins/centers of rotation that needs to be resolved. Also, AFAIK Anton doesn't use (...) (21 years ago, 5-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: L3P - Anton Raves Library Support?

(...) That last part is something "easily" solvable, I could create an include file which will sit inbetween my library and the resulting file of forementioned converter, translating LDraw numbers into the names that I use in my library file. The (...) (21 years ago, 6-Mar-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)