 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1670
    Re: Level B Simplification - LDraw Boxer —Dave Schuler
   (...) Just so you don't interpret the paucity of responses to indicate a lack of interest, let me say for the record that this sounds like a fantastic utility! I haven't had time to download and install it yet, but I will try to do so when I get (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Level B Simplification - LDraw Boxer —Tore Eriksson
   (...) Thank you. Even if I were the only lugnut to benefit from the LDBoxer project, I'd still find it worth the effort. (...) Not the way you expect, I can tell! :o) I've made a pile of .nfo files to be copied into the Parts\B directory. For (...) (22 years ago, 12-Feb-03, to lugnet.cad.ray)