 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1654
1653  |  1655
Subject:
I got povray 3.5 and l3pao to get along, mostly but...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Thu, 6 Feb 2003 16:11:58 GMT

I keep getting this error in Povray when l3pao opens povray for rendering an
image:

Loaded 8 tools from C:\PROGRAM FILES\POV-RAY FOR WINDOWS
V3.5\INI\PVTOOLS.INI into Tool Menu.

Calling rendering engine with parameters ' +I "CAR.pov" +W640 +H480 +A"'
Preset INI file is 'C:\PROGRAM FILES\POV-RAY FOR WINDOWS
V3.5\RENDERER\QUICKRES.INI', section is '[800x600, AA 0.3]'.
Rendering using command line ' +I "CAR.pov" +W640 +H480 +A"'.
Persistence of Vision(tm) Ray Tracer Version 3.5 win32 (.icl)
  This is an official version prepared by the POV-Ray Team. See the
   documentation on how to contact the authors or visit us on the
   internet at http://www.povray.org/.
Copyright 1991-2002 POV-Ray Team(tm)
This Windows version by Christopher J. Cason
Possible Command Line Error: Unknown switch 'I'.
Command Line Error: Problem with command line or INI file.

Returned from renderer with error status

Does anybody know how to get around this problem?

-Rob