 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 160
    Re: Website —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) Augh, I knew you were in ID, I should have known you would know all about this stuff. Maybe someone else will benefit from the knowledge. (...) Yeah, multiple models are a pain--which is why for the older models on my site, there are only one (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Website —Karim Nassar
   (...) No problem :) I'm sure a lot of people will/have benefitted from your work. (...) Right now, I'm working as a Web designer... Sort of ID. I graduate in December, though. In the past ocuple of years, I've worked for an Architecture firm here in (...) (25 years ago, 16-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)