 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 16
    Re: povray —Bram Lambrecht
   (...) I agree walking through or around a model is a pretty cool idea, but I get frustrated by how slowly I walk :) I think a few set views would be great to get an overall image of the model. Then if I wanted to see details or interiors, I could (...) (25 years ago, 17-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad)

        Re: povray —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) You know what, I actually think you are right. :-) (...) Yes. I'd like to try my "walk through" on a larger scene, which could actually be walked through, but the computer running the program doesn't have enough RAM to render a large model. (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad)