 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1531
    I'm not sure on this error —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   I'm rendering an animation and some frames they take too long specially on my laptop IBM 770z 128MB of RAM PII 366MHZ aslo in my desktop anyway the error is in "so far, Rendering frame 31 going to 105.camera is inside a non-hollow objec. Fog and (...) (22 years ago, 27-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)