 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 151
  Re: User POV substitutions in L3P

(...) Since I have already provided the source to Lars, I assume that he would like to add the code directly to L3P. He also knows how to deal with the issues I was unable to fix dealing with where L3P inserts the comment fields. For now, I will not (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: User POV substitutions in L3P

(...) I have had a change of heart. For those desparate to see whats going on, I have provided a sample kit. please note that the commands might change if Lars integrates it with L3P. I have provided source code, executable, two before and after (...) (25 years ago, 9-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)