 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1503
  Re: LEGO Color Reference

(...) Would you be willing to include on the individual color pages the POV code snippet for that color? (22 years ago, 4-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: LEGO Color Reference

(...) oh, definitely! I was thinking of doing it as links to .inc files, but I could also put them at the bottom of the page in a supplimental information page. --Todd (posting wirelessly from an OS X laptop at Starbucks at Seattle Center! go (...) (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)