 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1493
  Re: Excellent rendering...

"Orion Pobursky" <bilthefish@IHATESPAMyahoo.com> skrev i meddelandet news:H2r5CJ.25A@lugnet.com... (...) - Make sure you don't have any lights on (you've probably already done this) - Play with the 'assumed_gamma' value (higher value, darker (...) (22 years ago, 22-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Excellent rendering...

Wow... now that's what I'd like to see in my animations. But the render times are just impossible. A 15 second clip would take a month rendering! I guess I'll stay with the standard methods and stop-motion for a while. On another note, returning to (...) (22 years ago, 6-Oct-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)