 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1440
  Re: Weird Logo Issue at L3P Quality Level 3

(...) Hmmm, I am trying to understand what you are stating here as applies to parts authoring. I get it if you mean that someone manually mirrored aspects of the DAT file without regard to how the stud would turn out at L3P quality level 3 -- so I (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Weird Logo Issue at L3P Quality Level 3

(...) Something about MLCad that's worth noting is that fact that when you add a new part is uses the same rotation matrix as the part above it. Therefore, if you mirrored the part above the part you just added, the part you added is mirrored as (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad.mlcad)

  Re: Weird Logo Issue at L3P Quality Level 3

(...) But the stud subfile was mirrored. At the lowest level, the ldraw system doesn't differentiate parts, models, primitives, etc. It just knows about files. So mirroring a stud primitive is logically identical to mirroring an entire part. BTW, (...) (22 years ago, 6-Sep-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)