 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1405
    invisible transparent part —Travis Kunce
   why does the canopy of my space pod disappear in my rendering when I render using pov-ray. -tk (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: invisible transparent part —Daniel Crichton
   (...) Are you using the LGEO switch in L3P? If so, and there is an LGEO file for the canopy, and that file is corrupt in some way, maybe the definition of the part is not being included in the POV output - try turning off the LGEO switch and see if (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: invisible transparent part —Travis Kunce
   thanks for the heads up to check the part. I checked in MLCAD, and the part was set to ghosted. Here is the rendering: (URL) canopy is temp until the actual part is released. The part, just incase someone cares, is: 41883 Smoke Windscreen 4 x 6 x 2 (...) (22 years ago, 29-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)