 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1393
    How do I use POV-Ray?!?! —Brendan Coughlin
   Hi everyone! All righty, I FINALLY got Lego CAD stuff to work and can build my own models now. I LOVE the 3D stuff and want to know how to do it. So here's my question: Once I build my model using MLCAD, how can I get it into POV-Ray 3D style? I (...) (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: How do I use POV-Ray?!?! —Orion Pobursky
   (...) Hi Brendan, Check out this tutorial on LDraw.org, it should help you with your questions. (URL) fun. -Orion (22 years ago, 16-Aug-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)