 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1393
1392  |  1394
Subject:
How do I use POV-Ray?!?!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Fri, 16 Aug 2002 00:35:30 GMT

Hi everyone!

All righty, I FINALLY got Lego CAD stuff to work and can build my own models
now.  I LOVE the 3D stuff and want to know how to do it.  So here's my question:

Once I build my model using MLCAD, how can I get it into POV-Ray 3D style?
I know it's a very broad question, but I downloaded the stuff and don't have
a clue what to do next.  Can anyone help me out?

Any information would be great.  I don't care HOW long the information is, I
just really want to learn how to do it.  I would prefer e-mails, but Lugnet
is fine too.  Hope to hear from many of you soon!

Brendan
Duck360198@aol.com