 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1303
Re: can anyone help me on making a curve spline please?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Tue, 4 Jun 2002 14:18:09 GMT

I think you should check the following tutorial:

http://www.geocities.com/ccolefax/spline/tutorial3.html

From where you should have
downloaded the spline.mcr

See ya
  Rui Martins

In lugnet.cad.ray, Eduardo Vazquez
Harte writes:
Hello,

I'm working on an animation where a monorail will go around a • layout but
I can seem to make a good curve spline for the monorail to follow it when it
turns • around the track here is last spline code I used

#include • "spline.mcr"