 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1302
    can anyone help me on making a curve spline please? —Eduardo Vazquez Harte
   Hello, I'm working on an animation where a monorail will go around a layout but I can seem to make a good curve spline for the monorail to follow it when it turns around the track here is last spline code I used #include "spline.mcr" #declare (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: can anyone help me on making a curve spline please? —Rui Manuel Silva Martins
   I think you should check the following tutorial: (URL) where you should have downloaded the spline.mcr See ya Rui Martins (...) layout but (...) around the track here is last spline code I used (...) "spline.mcr" (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jun-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)