 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 126
    help!!! - light sources in POV-RAY —Franklin W. Cain
   Hi! I need some help with POV-RAY, L3P, (etc.). I'm trying to ray-trace this DAT file ("(URL) with a change in the lighting. I want there to be a "glow" (a light?) from within the "gem" atop the staff (i.e., the 1x1 Cone), and light from the (...) (25 years ago, 7-Mar-00, to lugnet.cad.ray)