 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1258
  Re: Muzzle flash in POV-Ray?

(...) My proxy server is really flaky right now, leaving me able to read everything in this thread *except* for Jeremy's example post. So I haven't seen his example yet, but here's a hacked-up snippet from a current project. // Code starts here // (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Muzzle flash in POV-Ray?

(...) Okay, this machine still can't find that page, but I've got another machine pointing to another bank of proxy servers and I was able to see it there. Wow- Jeremy has much better examples. I may use some of those techniques for my flames. I'll (...) (22 years ago, 7-May-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)