 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1235
  POV rendering file format

Hi All, Just thought I'd send this out. I'm sure most of you know this but for those who don't it is a huge disk space and upload/download time saver. By adding "+FN" to the POV or MegaPOV command line or click on the big "INI" button in the Windows (...) (22 years ago, 29-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: POV rendering file format

(...) Hey, thanks for that tip! My BMP files don't live long anyway, I convert them to PNG right away, but it saves on hard disk thrashing. (...) (22 years ago, 30-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)