 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1223
    Re: Converter of .pov to .jpg, .bmp, or .gif —Martin Scragg
   (...) Easy answer is Povray. Why? The .pov files are just a scene definition, you actually have to render them with povray (or other raytracer) to be able to see the images. When you render the scene, you can then save it as a bitmap graphic. Martin (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

        Re: Converter of .pov to .jpg, .bmp, or .gif —Nate Jacobs
   You know sometimes the easiest answers are not always the most obvious. If I had played around with POV alittle longer I would have discovered the samething. Thanks much!! Nate (23 years ago, 21-Mar-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)