 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 12
    Re: povray —Kevin Loch
   I haven't released the source yet because it's not ready for prime time. I will release the source under GPL when I feel it's ready. (part of my hesitation has to do with CGI security concerns). Actually, if someone who knows C and has a real fast (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.general)

        Re: povray —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) That was what I suspected. I simply wanted to play around a bit with the idea, just for the fun of it. I don't have any computer hooked up to the net which is powerful enough to do this on a large scale, so I can't take over the project. (...) (25 years ago, 15-Nov-99, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.general)