 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1169
  3DSMax question

Hey I just noticed a excellent quality render from 3D studio max on BrickShelf: (URL) know of a FAQ or doc on how to import .dat files into 3dsmax? I see the max to dat file converter on ldraw.org, but I'd like to go the other direction. Thanks, (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: 3DSMax question

"Gary Thomas" <thomasg@rohan.sdsu.edu> wrote in message news:Gr6Eu6.Lo5@lugnet.com... (...) BrickShelf: (...) the (...) direction. You might try 3DWin, its available on LDraw.org. But, it is shareware, and I don't know exactly what features you are (...) (23 years ago, 7-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.ray)