 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1160
Re: Solution
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 15:16:28 GMT

Willy,

Thanks for the info.  I tried it and it works like a champ in Bryce 5.  I
will probably be writing a little command line script to automagically do
the conversions for me.  However, there is one thing I do not know how to
deal with.  When the item being converted into Bryce is rendered, it appears
to have a highly reflective surface which is not representative of Lego
bricks.  How can I get the sheen of the bricks back to a proper state?

Thanks again for the tips.
:-)