 CAD / 5872
Re: Solution (DAT2LWS & Bryce)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray
Date:
Wed, 9 May 2001 07:23:07 GMT

many, many thx!!!
an absolutely fantastic tool. it'll save a lot of time.

ciao, willy

I rushed together a little program that removes the lines that confuse • Bryce.

It has four buttons:
* Suggest: Suggests the lines to be removes by checking them.
* Change: Removes the checked lines.
* Save: Saves the file by overwriting the old, (including any checked but • not
removed lines) and clears window.
* All: Executes all the three commands above.

http://home.swipnet.se/simlego/ldraw/bryprep.zip  167 kb zip

/Tore