 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1159
  Brickcaster Web page: New building animations

My classic space page has dramatically changed. This is my last attempt to produce online light-weight and yet high quality building instructions. This my new standard for future original creations. (URL) anyone knows how to modify the javascript to (...) (22 years ago, 2-Feb-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.space, lugnet.announce.moc)

  Re: Brickcaster Web page: New building animations

(...) What about a simple slide show such as (URL) ? You can borrow source code and control arrows if you like... Philo www.philohome.com (22 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)

  Re: Brickcaster Web page: New building animations

(...) I already have slide shows such as (URL) problem is having two or more slide shows on the same page. The primary use is presenting both the main model building instructions and the alternate model building instructions on the same page. Or (...) (22 years ago, 3-Feb-02, to lugnet.space)