 Space / 12854
Re: Brickcaster Web page: New building animations
Newsgroups:
lugnet.space
Date:
Sun, 3 Feb 2002 21:21:42 GMT

In lugnet.space, Philippe Hurbain writes:
If anyone knows how to modify the javascript to allow several building
instructions on a single html page, then, please, contact me and tell me how
to do that.

What about a simple slide show such as
http://www.philohome.com/panobot2/fred/slideshow.htm ? You can borrow source
code and control arrows if you like...

Philo
www.philohome.com

I already have slide shows such as

http://brickcaster.multimania.com/themes/space/classic_space/index.html

my problem is having two or more slide shows on the same page.
The primary use is presenting both the main model building instructions and
the alternate model building instructions on the same page.
Or both the model building instructions and a story featuring the model.

Thanks,

Damien