 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1102
  POV-Ray user-friendly use

Heya all, I just created USS-Constellation in MLCad and I want it render in POV-Ray. But it's not very userfriendly soft. ;) I wanna ask if there is some utility or upgrade for POV-Ray so I don't need everytime to add new coordinates for position, (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad)

  Re: POV-Ray user-friendly use

nope, there isn't really. There is Moray, but I have never gotten something that can succesfully convert between the two (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad)

  Re: POV-Ray user-friendly use

I use 3DWin (URL) to convert to Moray (URL) have to re-color the parts, but if you use l3p to make pov files of the model you can copy the colors created to the material editor in moray. I spent a lot of time useing this before I learned to move the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad)

  Re: POV-Ray user-friendly use

I forgot to mention, when you use 3DWin, convert the .dat file to a .dxf then convert that to pov/moray. it works a lot better than converting them directly. Gary blessing <blessing@icefog.net> wrote in message news:GprF4I.2rH@lugnet.com... (...) (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.cad)