 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1066
  Re: Rendering Problem

(...) Something similar hapened to me when I first started playing with l3p and pov-ray. My problem was that I was missing two updates for the LGEO librairy. I only had the initial release. The original librairy and the updates can be found on this (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Rendering Problem

I've had this problem with some parts and some defined but missing parts (90.dat for example) what I've done to fix it is when I find a missing or wrong lgeo part I copy the ldraw part file and rename it to something like 90nolgeo.dat so that I can (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Rendering Problem

I have the most recent LGEO files so that wasn't the problem. I'm sure your suggestion about hacking the POV-Ray code would work but George's solution was much simpler. Thanks guys, Will Bricksburg Fire Department: (URL) Bricksburg Depot: (URL) (23 years ago, 15-Dec-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)