 CAD / Ray-Tracing / 1035
  Re: L3PAO Floor Problem

(...) I've experienced this same problem. As Gary correctly points out in another reply, the floor is infinite, but it's possible to position the camera so low relative to the floor that the floor slices through the "lens" of the camera; since (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: L3PAO Floor Problem

(...) "lens" (...) light (...) area. (...) haven't (...) That was indeed the case. I fiddled with the camera position and look at and finally got the look I wanted. Thanks to everyone for helping! Will Bricksburg Fire Department: www.bricksburg.org (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)