 CAD / Ray-Tracing / *722 (-10)
  Re: LGEO, future and other

(...) Hi, Lutz! Nice to have you back around. :) Steve (24 years ago, 5-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  LGEO, future and other

Hi all, After long absence I hope to find more time again to contribute my work to the LUGNET community. There is a bunch of new LGEO parts in the pipeline to be released, and many more lying on my table to be modelled. Currently I am trying to add (...) (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Perhaps a handy link?

(URL) do you render a 3D scene? It depends on your point of view. By Robert Polevoi. 0131 Greetingz... Sjaacko (24 years ago, 2-Feb-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: 1957 Chevy Corvette pics

Ryan Dennett <rdennett@firehousemail.com> wrote in message news:G806D9.72v@lugnet.com... (...) know (...) Indeed I will build it,if I can find enough pieces:) (...) I too was suprised that no-one else comented! (...) Your welcome! Gary (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: 1957 Chevy Corvette pics

Some one should try and build a new 2001, or 2002 (the ZO6) Corvette. Josh P.S. Like the red vette... (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: 1957 Chevy Corvette pics

(...) Thanks for the compliment Gary. I've posted the .dat file in .cad.dats.models and also on my brickshelf page. If you build it let me know how you like it in real bricks. I had expected more comments, since other people get comments on stuff (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: 1957 Chevy Corvette pics

I saw it a couple days ago and have been waiting for you to post, I looked it over real good and I love it,I've tryed to do one before,but never got anything that good, I would like to have the .dat if you decide to post it. Gary Ryan Dennett (...) (24 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad.ray)

  1957 Chevy Corvette pics

Hi everyone! It's been a while since I've posted anything at all so I figured I'd announce my latest project. I recently finished an 8-wide '57 'Vette. I have quite a few renderings of different styles of the car on my Brickshelf page. See (URL) car (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.announce, lugnet.build, lugnet.town, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: bryce and ldraw

Yes, it can be done. I use Bryce4 for my rendering work. What I have found is that the DXF converter works by grouping colored parts together. The transparent pieces need to be of a different color so the converter will single out those particular (...) (24 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: L3P v1.3 20010120

(...) May I suggest that this be added as an option in L3P? (I know that's asking a lot considering all the work that has already gone into the app, but I think the section at the top where you can define some globals about the rendering would be a (...) (24 years ago, 26-Jan-01, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact